For the couple who has it (mostly) handled, but needs a little assistance…
let us be your Something Blue.
For the last 10 years, we’ve been learning from our big sister, Bluebird Productions, and are excited to bring our experience and passion to the Denver and Boulder area!
We know there’s much more wedding planning involved than simply the few weeks prior, which is why we get to know you personally upon booking—no matter where you are in the planning process. We then create a planning timeline that is completely customized to your needs. From that point, all the way through to the wedding date, we are committed to keeping you organized and on track during the process. We are excited to hear your ideas, learn what’s most important to you, and make your vision come to life. Most importantly, we will take care of all of the details on the day of, so you can be fully present on your special day!
Our planning and production timelines are completely personalized to the venue, location, and your professional and personal schedules. We offer monthly calls to keep you on track. We don’t simply give you a preferred vendor list (as we want to ensure you’re paired with the best fit for each segment of your wedding), so our partner referrals are hand-picked for you, your aesthetic, and your budget. We review vendor contracts to ensure all of the (many) little details don’t get lost—from reviewing your rental orders to looking over your floral contract. As the month of your wedding approaches, we structure the day’s timeline and production schedule, making any final adjustments with you and your vendors to ensure a seamlessly executed event.
We’re here to help you and to catch you before you fall. This also eliminates the last-minute scrambling and anxiety we often see with “month-of” planning. We won’t let you get to that point!
The Something Blue package includes:
- Initial client consultation
- Venue selection + recommendations
- Completely custom month-by-month personalized timeline
- Monthly calls + check-ins
- Individual introductions to our preferred partners
- Contract review + negotiation assistance
- Ceremony order of service
- Ceremony and reception diagrams
- Itinerary development + execution
- Two staff members on the wedding day
- Confirmation of vendor arrival + set-up
- Outline event tear-down
We offer a light but thorough touch! Our standard Something Blue contract does not include design services, budgeting assistance, guest service management, or heavy involvement in the planning process. It is perfect for the bride or groom who wants to be involved but would like guidance throughout the process. If supplementary services are needed, we can absolutely add them on.
A la carte services include:
- Budget creation + management
- Guest list + RSVP tracking
- Design + decor services
- Additional event management such as: welcome party, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, farewell brunch, + many more!